If thermal efficiency is among your top priorities, Klima Series® is a smart bet
Based on a premium series from Europe by Kömmerling and designed and manufactured in New Zealand to suit Kiwi conditions, Klima Series® is the ultimate energy-efficient window and door solution. From November 2023, the minimum insulation requirements for cooler climate zones increased to the final performance requirements, as outlined in the H1 Clause of the New Zealand Building Code. Klima Series® exceeds the highest standard for each zone, so you can feel confident knowing you’re ahead of the game.
Key features of Klima Series® include:
- A maximum 6 energy stars under WEERS (Window Energy Efficiency Rating System) when used with high performance glazing
- State-of-the-art multi chamber design
- Seamless welded corners for extra strength
- Super thick profiles for maximum thermal insulation, high quality weather resistance, and strength in high wind zones
- Available in a standard range of windows and doors, with the exception of a bi-fold format
- Aligns with standard industry installation practices for ease of installation
- Thermal efficiency – a thermally efficient home can be cheaper to warm compared to one built to code
- Healthier Home – an affordable investment to create a healthy home that is warm, comfortable, and dry
- Noise Reduction – Klima Series® offers excellent levels of noise reduction
- Durability – thanks to the highly durable nature of uPVC, Klima Series® shows no sign of degrading or discolouring
Indoor pollutants such as moisture, allergens, carbon monoxide and carbon dioxide are trapped inside which impacts our health and performance and can damage buildings.
Thorough ventilation is the best way to keep our indoor air quality high and flush out moisture and indoor pollutants.
Why Choose Passive Ventilation?
- Introduces fresh air into the building envelope
- Makes homes healthier, by improving air quality
- Easier and more efficient to heat, reducing energy consumption.